Samsung Announces the Launch of the Galaxy A20 and A70 in Singapore
Samsung today announced the retail availability of two new additions to the Galaxy A line-up of devices in Singapore – the Galaxy A20 and A70. Providing enhanced everyday features to consumers at an affordable price, the new devices each delivers a holistic smartphone experience for users.
Key Product Highlights:
- The Galaxy A70 enables users to take stunning pictures with the versatile triple-rear camera, complemented by its Main, Depth and Ultra-Wide Angle (123-degree) lenses. The A70’s Scene Optimizer function1 utilises Artificial Intelligence (AI) to accentuate and balance colours in image backgrounds, producing professional, high-quality pictures for users to share with their family and friends. The Galaxy A20’s secondary camera, the Ultra-Wide Angle lens, lets you capture everything you see with your eyes within a photo.
- With the 6.7-inch2 FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display3 on the Galaxy A70 and the 6.4-inch2 HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display3 on the Galaxy A20, users can enjoy the ultimate immersive cinematic experience when watching videos during their leisure time.
- Boasting a 4,000mAh battery4 on the Galaxy A20 and a 4,500mAh battery4 on the Galaxy A70, both are equipped with fast charging5 capability that offers users the freedom and versatility to do more of what they love with long-lasting usage.
- In addition, the Galaxy A70 is equipped with an on-screen optical fingerprint sensor6, while the Galaxy A20 comes with a rear fingerprint sensor, giving users secure and convenient authentication options to unlock their devices seamlessly.
- The Galaxy A20 (32GB7) and A70 (128GB7) also support microSD cards, giving users the option of expandable storage capacity8 of up to 512GB to store their favourite memories without having to worry about running out of space.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy A70 will be available from 18 May 2019, at selected local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics & IT stores, authorised mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada.sg.
The Galaxy A20 will be available from 25 May 2019, at Singtel and M1. The devices will retail at the following recommended retail prices and colours:
Galaxy A70 Product Specifications:
Galaxy A20 Product Specifications:
1 Accuracy of Scene Optimizer may differ depending on shooting conditions, such as number and movement of subjects, type of scenery, light conditions and focus.
2 Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera cutout.
3 A near bezel-less, full frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
4 This is the typical battery capacity, which refers to the estimated average value and is tested under third-party lab conditions. Rated (minimum) capacity is less.
5 Fast charging requires use of a compatible Fast Charging Adaptive Charger.
6 On-screen fingerprint sensor is confined to the designated sensor area.
7 Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
8 MicroSD card sold separately.
All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use herein is under license. Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct® are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance. Android and other Google marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.