Singapore availability of Galaxy S9 and S9+
Pre-Order and Registration of Interest
Pre-Order at Telecommunications Operators
Pre-Order/ Registration of interest1 with telecommunication operators for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ will commence from 1 March 2018, Thursday, 12pm. Consumers can visit the following URLs for more information:
Pre-Order at Samsung Store Online/ Samsung Experience Stores
Consumers can also pre-order their Galaxy S9 and S9+ (without contract) via the Samsung Store online (http://www.samsung.com/sg/smartphones/galaxy-s9/shop/) from 1 March 2018, Thursday, 12pm or visit the following Samsung Experience Stores during opening hours:
• Central: 313@somerset #B2-24/25/26 Tel: 6836 1809, Bugis Junction #01-54 Tel: 6338 7911, Chinatown Point #01-48 Tel: 6222 7911, Great World City #02-39 Tel: 6235 0985, Paragon #B1-27/27A Tel: 6735 5926, VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150
• East: Bedok Mall #B1-07 Tel: 6785 1118, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 #02-23 Tel: 6241 4125 (Open to transit and departing passengers only), Parkway Parade #03-30F Tel: 6440 7969, Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575
• North: Causeway Point #03-12 Tel: 6891 1011, nex #04-42 Tel: 6636 7392
• West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272, Westgate #01-01 Tel: 6369 9175
• Galaxy Studio, Central Court A, VivoCity, Level 1 (from 8 March 2018 onwards)
Pre-order at Major Consumer Electronics & IT Stores and Lazada Singapore
Pre-order for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ will also be available online from 1 March 2018, Thursday, 12pm at major consumer electronics & IT stores' (Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Hachi, Harvey Norman and Newstead) respective websites and Lazada Singapore. More information is available at the following URLs:
• Best Denki: https://www.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxys9
• Courts: https://www.courts.com.sg/galaxys9
• Gain City: https://www.gaincity.com/galaxys9
• Hachi: https://www.hachi.tech/galaxys9
• Harvey Norman: http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxys9
• Lazada Singapore: https://ali.lazada.sg/wow/i/sg/SGCampaign/galaxys9
• Newstead: http://www.newstead.com.sg/galaxys9
All consumers who purchase Galaxy S9 or S9+ will be entitled to a complimentary Samsung Concierge Care Pack worth $128 and exclusive trade-in value for their eligible device of up to $6102 via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app, upon full payment during collection of their Galaxy S9 or S9+ from 10 March 2018. Purchasers of Galaxy S9+ (256GB3) will also receive a Wireless Charger Stand (Black) worth $1084 during collection of their Galaxy S9+ (256GB3) upon full payment, on a while stocks last basis.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be available from 16 March 2018, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore. The respective recommended retail prices for the devices are as follows:
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple.
The following Galaxy S9 and S9+ accessories will also be available to complement the devices:
Samsung Trade Up: Hassle-Free Trade Up from the Comfort of Home
Samsung today announced its new Samsung Trade Up Programme (provided by Brightstar Logistics Pte Ltd), that gives users a new hassle-free way to trade-in their old device. Consumers can enjoy convenience and great trade-in values, all through the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app, without the need to leave their homes. Exclusively available in conjunction with the launch of the new Galaxy S9 and S9+ in Singapore, consumers who purchased Galaxy S9 or S9+ can trade-in their old eligible devices5 via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app to receive an exclusive trade-in value of up to $6102. With Samsung Trade Up Programme, it is now easier for consumers to own the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
With the Samsung Trade Up Programme, customers can have ample time to ensure that their important data and content from their old device are successfully transferred to their brand new Galaxy S9 or S9+, from the comfort of home.
Consumers who purchased a Galaxy S9 or S9+ can do a Samsung Trade Up in 3 easy steps:
1. Download the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app on their old device5 (Available for download from 10 March 2018).
2. Do a quick assessment using the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app to valuate their old device.
3. Have the old device collected at their doorstep and receive the trade-in value via bank transfer.
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup to learn more about Samsung Trade Up Programme.
Consumers who wish to purchase the Galaxy S9 or S9+ without a mobile contract may choose to head to the following Samsung Experience Stores from 10 March 2018 to 30 April 2018 to enjoy the Samsung Trade Up Programme in store. Consumers' old eligible device will be assessed on site and they will receive a discount amounting to the trade-in value from the purchase price of the Galaxy S9 or S9+6.
• 313@somerset (313 Orchard Road, #B2-24/25/26, Singapore 238895)
• Bedok Mall (311 New Upper Changi Road, #B1-07, Singapore 467360)
• Jurong Point (63 Jurong West Central 3, #B1-09/10, Singapore 648331)
• VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The refreshed Samsung Concierge Care Pack, has been updated with more value-added services to provide consumers peace of mind by keeping their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition. The new Samsung Concierge Care Pack has been refreshed based on the needs of consumers and their valuable feedback towards continuously improving the relevance of Samsung's services.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack (worth $128) is complimentary with every purchase of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device7.
• 1-to-1 Device Exchange within 30 days
Consumers can enjoy 1-to-1 exchange for functional defects within the first 30 days of their device purchase.
• 50% Savings for Out-of-warranty Repairs
Consumers can enjoy a one-time 50% savings on out-of-warranty repair such as cracked screen, liquid damage, cosmetic repair, and more.
• Service Support at Your Doorstep
Consumers can receive a one-time personalised assistance and repair right at their doorstep.
• 1-to-1 In-Box Accessories Exchange
Consumers can enjoy 1-to-1 exchange for eligible in-box accessories with functional failure.
• Diagnostic Device Checks
Consumers can keep their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition with diagnostic device checks performed by our friendly Samsung Customer Service Consultants.
• Hassle-Free Data Transfer
Consumers can receive dedicated switching service using Samsung Smart Switch from Samsung Customer Service Consultants.
Consumers who purchased the Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8 and S8+ from 10 March 2018 onwards will also be able to purchase the Samsung Concierge Care Pack at a promotional price of $48 (usual price $128) at Samsung Experience Stores or the following authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres:
• Plaza Singapura (8 Orchard Road, #B2-23, Singapore 238839)
• Westgate (3 Gateway Drive, #02-01, Singapore 608532)
• VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge to learn more about Samsung Concierge.
1 Terms and conditions apply. Please check respective Telecommunication Operators' websites for details.
2 See www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup for the full list of eligible trade-in devices and their respective trade-in values from 1 March 2018. Trade-in value may vary, depending on the device condition. Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.
3 Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
4 Complimentary gift is not exchangeable for cash or other items. Samsung reserves the right to substitute the gift as it deems necessary without prior notice. Please check stores for more details.
5 Available for download from Google PlayTM and Apple Store.
6 In-store discount is only available at the point of purchase of Galaxy S9 or S9+ at any of the stated Samsung Experience Stores. Any request for such discount after purchase of the Galaxy S9 or S9+ has been completed, will not be entertained in-store. Consumers who wish to trade-in their old device after purchasing the Galaxy S9 or S9+ will only be able to do so via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app.
7 Terms & conditions apply, learn more at www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge
Google Play is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC. Apple Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.