How to charge Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Before using your Samsung Galaxy Watch for the first time; or when it hasn't been used for an extended period of time, we recommend that you charge the Galaxy Watch fully.
• Use only authentic chargers and cables purchased from our Samsung Experience Stores or Authorized Dealers. The use of other chargers and cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Galaxy Watch.
• Use only the supplied wireless charging dock and charger. The Galaxy Watch cannot charge properly with a third-party wireless charging dock/charger. If you need additional wireless charging dock/charger, you can purchase at Samsung Experience Store.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the Galaxy Watch. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• Using a different power source other than a wall socket may result in a slower charging speed due to the lower electrical current. A computer's USB port, a multi charger charging other devices at the same time are just some examples of a different power source.
If the Galaxy Watch and the wireless charging dock do not come into contact with each other properly, the Galaxy Watch may not charge properly.
• Please avoid having dust, sweat or liquids come in contact between your Galaxy Watch and the wireless charging dock.
• If the battery has been completely drained, the Galaxy Watch cannot be turned on immediately; and will show a empty Battery Icon on the display. Allow the Galaxy Watch to be charged for a few minutes before trying to turn it on again.
• Your Galaxy Watch may heat up slightly while charging. This is normal and will not affect the lifespan or performance of the Galaxy Watch. If it gets hotter than usual, the charging process may temporarily stop.
• The Galaxy Watch can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
• If the Galaxy Watch receives an unstable power supply while charging, the touchscreen may not function. If this happens, disconnect the Galaxy Watch from the wireless charging dock
When you connect your Galaxy Watch and the wireless charging dock, the wireless charging dock’s LED indicator flashes certain colors to indicate the charging status.
Connect to low-power adaptor
When there is an error with the wireless charging dock, the LED indicator flashes red.
Remove your Galaxy Watch from the wireless charging dock first and wait until the LED indicator stops flashing. Once it stops flashing, you may proceed to place your Galaxy Watch onto the wireless charging dock and charge the device again. If the error occurs again, please contact our Samsung Service Centres for service support.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.