The item is in the cart.
Introducing Galaxy Buds Live
Earbuds designed to tune in to every moment. With an iconic shape and ergonomic design, the adaptive fit lets in desired sounds from your natural surroundings, and a dynamic speaker system optimised for a better experience. This is sound made just for your ears.
A design that's unheard of
The newest shape of true wireless earbuds
Galaxy Buds Live’s eye-catching design stands out, even on your ears. The shape conforms to the natural curves of our ears for a comfortable fit. Topped with a polished, glossy finish and a jewelry box-inspired case — it snugly tucks in your hands while you are on the go.
Elevate your style with exquisite colours
Available in three colourways you can't help but love. Choose from Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, or Mystic Black for a touch of class.1
Made for your ears
Galaxy Buds Live rests easy on the ears for all-day comfort. Its ergonomic design is snug yet non-intrusive with two wing tip size options for your preferred fit. So go about your daily routine without the Galaxy Buds Live leaving your ears.
Stay tuned in
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
What you hear is up to you
Samsung's first Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) open type true wireless buds keeps the noise out, but lets the world in. It reduces background noises without missing what’s important, like voices and announcements, so you hear more what's desired — all with just a long press to activate.2
*Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Live received UL Verification for cutting background noise by up to 97% in low-frequency bands.
LIVE & DEEP SOUND
Hear every sound come alive
Have a front row expansive audio experience with the 12mm speakers with sound by AKG, paired with the Galaxy Buds Live's ergonomic design and large driver and bass ducts for deep, rich bass notes.
Make an easier connection
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP
A smart assistant who listens back
Bixby voice wake-up is ready whenever you call. It wakes up to your voice, letting you control your phone without lifting a finger. Manage your calls, adjust the volume, or check weather while on the move. You talk, Bixby listens.3,4,5
*Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
Touch and hold, and Spotify plays
Galaxy Buds Live’s Spotify integration lets you assign a shortcut on your phone. Touch and hold for one second to instantly connect to all your favorite playlists. It’s easy listening. Half a million podcasts and 50 million songs are now at your fingertip.6,7,8
*Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app.
BEST-IN-CLASS CALL QUALITY
Words go through crisp and clear
With three built-in mics and Voice Pickup Unit, get the best call quality of true wireless earbuds. The Voice Pickup Unit senses when your jaw is moving, and as your jaw vibrates this data is converted into voice signals to deliver enhanced sound quality — even among the noise.9
Powered to last
Audio playback that lasts for hours.
Stay powered with audio playback through work, play, and more with Galaxy Buds Live's long-lasting battery.10, 11
Power for more playback time
Charge up in just a few minutes so you can get back into the groove. Only five minutes gets you an hour, whether that's for your favorite playlist or the latest podcast. For an extra boost, use your smartphone's power to give Galaxy Buds Live a charge while on the go.12,13,14
- Play time
- Around 1hr
Your whole world in symphony
Share and listen with a friend
Share the music without sharing your earbuds. With Buds Together, simply connect both yours and a friend's Galaxy Buds Live to your phone and listen to your favorite throwbacks together. The music goes on and on, on both.15
ONE STEP TO CONNECT
Connect to your Galaxy
Easily connect Galaxy Buds Live to your other Samsung devices through your Samsung account. When you first connect, your phone pop-up lets you pair fast, and once paired the buds appear in connected devices' paired lists. Then with Bluetooth Info Sync, you can seamlessly shift between connections.
ANDROID & IOS COMPATIBLE
Works with Android & iOS
Download the Galaxy Wearable app on Android or Galaxy Buds Live app on iOS and pair your smart devices via Bluetooth.16,17
PAIR WITH A PC FOR AN EASY WORK SET-UP
Easily pair with your PC
Put Galaxy Buds Live in pairing mode near a PC and get your work done pronto. Use Windows 10 PC's Swift Pair for an easier, simpler way to connect the two.18
- Availability of colours may vary by country.
- Feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby recognizes certain accents and dialects of English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Must be logged into Spotify. Subscription required.
- Availability of Spotify service may vary by country.
- Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
- The results are based on Samsung internal lab test subject to POLQA, a global standardized test for call quality.
- Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Live to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with settings (Active Noise Cancellation on, Bixby voice wake-up off). Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 21 hours of battery life the charged to 100%
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series, and Fold. If the smartphone's battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with iOS 10 or later.
- Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.