Active Crystal ColourB
Brilliant colour. Dramatic images.
TV, movies and sports can reach new levels, with intense images from Active Crystal Colour. See pictures that shine with amazing, rich palettes, and experience supreme entertainment.1
Enhanced contrast and detail from HDR content
Samsung UHD TV with HDR Premium is ready for the latest high dynamic range movies, for high contrast images with sharp detail in dark and bright scenes.2
Curved design. Reduced reflection zone.
Samsung curved TVs are designed to provide more immersive panoramic entertainment and comfortable viewing, with a reduced reflection zone.3
Great pictures from non-UHD video
DVD and Blu-ray™ collections can look great on Samsung 4K TVs, with UHD Upscaling to help improve the appearance of non-UHD video.4
Whether it's free-to-air TV, video streaming apps, the web or your connected devices, finding great entertainment can be slick and seamless from the Smart Hub.5
One remote. Easy control.
No need to keep track of several remotes, Samsung's One Remote can operate connected compatible devices to make control of your entertainment simple.6
See your mobile's screen on the TV
Get the photo, video, app or web page you're viewing on your smartphone up onto the big screen, with Screen Mirroring.5
Wireless sound from your TV
Stream the audio from a compatible Samsung Smart TV to a Samsung Soundbar with convenient TV SoundConnect, and enjoy great sound from movies, sport and drama with simple setup.7
- 3,840 × 2,160 Resolution
- 4,200R Screen Curvature
- 7 Series
- Active Crystal Color Active Crystal Color
- 3 HDMI
- 2 USB
My Samsung TV is automatically turning on and off?My Samsung TV is automatically turning on and off?See The Answer
My Samsung Smart TV is Displaying Signs of Distorted and/or Missing Colours (Applicable to TV manufactured from 2009 onwards)My Samsung Smart TV is Displaying Signs of Distorted and/or Missing Colours (Applicable to TV manufactured from 2009 onwards)See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5" smaller than advertised size.
~ Samsung SUHD LED TVs and UHD LED TVs utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights, except SUHD TV Series 9800 and UHD TV Series KU6000, which utilise LCD screens with LED full backlight.
1. Performance may vary depending on source content.
2. Only available on HDR content.
3. Picture quality of upscaled content may vary depending on source content. Picture quality of low-resolution video will not reach UHD quality.
4. Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Apps may need to be downloaded. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and Windows™ 7 and above computers. Windows™ mobile devices are incompatible. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored. Available Apps and Services are subject to change without notice.
5. Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com.au/oneremote for list of compatible devices.
6. One Remote Control and Auto Detection function may not be supported by certain devices connected to Samsung Smart TV. HDMI cables sold separately.
7. Comparison between Samsung 65” curved screen TV and a Samsung 65” flat screen TV when viewed from a centred position at the UHD-recommended viewing distance.
8. Samsung 65" curved screen TV compared to a Samsung 65" flat screen TV.