Galaxy Buds: How to solve the issue if the earbuds often have bluetooth disconnection with the mobile phone?
If you have often experienced Bluetooth disconnection, please check the following solutions.
• Ensure there are no obstacles, such as walls or electrical equipment, between the devices.
• Ensure that the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app is installed on the mobile device. If necessary, update the Galaxy Wearable app to the latest version.
• Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Restart the mobile device and relaunch the Galaxy Wearable app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.