How to troubleshoot a Galaxy phone that won't connect to a Wi-Fi network
Note: Be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version.
Note: The router display may vary from device to device. Check with your router provider.
Note: After taping Reset settings you will need to confirm the reset process by your Pattern, Password, or Pin code
- You can restart the device to turn off Safe mode.
- Volume and Side key locations may vary depending on the device model.
- Factory data resetting a mobile device is not reversible.
- Make sure that all of your information is saved to a backup somewhere else before attempting to reset your phone.
- If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but cannot get online, try using the Wi-Fi network on another device. If other devices also cannot access online, that network service may be faulty, so contact your Internet provider for help.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
- If you have any questions after verifying the above-mentioned solutions, please call our contact center to get help with your inquiry. Our helpful agents will be there to help you.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.