Sound Setting Menu in Smart 3D TV
Your Smart 3D TV's menu for sound settings will look like this:
The following options are available under Sound settings menu:
• Sound Mode: A selection of pre-set sound settings. Standard, Music, Movie, Clear Voice (emphasises vocals and dialog), Amplify (emphasises high frequency sounds), Stadium (best for Sports).
• Sound Effect: Virtual Surround, Dialog Clarity, Equalizer.
• 3D Audio: Adds a more immersive soundfield when watching 3D content - only accessible when viewing content in 3D.
• Speaker Settings: Selects between internal speakers, external audio system, or both.
• Digital Audio Output: Audio Format, Audio Delay (lip synch).
• Sound Customiser: Provides and audio setup system using test tones.
• Reset Sound: Returns sound settings to factory defaults.