Enjoy S Pen Writing Experience with Galaxy S21 Ultra
One of the most advanced Galaxy features, the S Pen is now compatible with the Galaxy S21 Ultra, providing more precise and useful writing experiences as if you were using a real pen in every moment.
First S Pen for the S series
Take advantage of real pen-like writing experiences with the 120Hz display the Galaxy S21 Ultra offers. The advanced features of the S Pen provide precise editing of high-resolution videos and photos.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged, or the nib may be deformed.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If there is a magnet near the device, some S Pen actions, such as tapping the touchscreen may not work.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Center.
You can jot down notes, translate text, preview links, and more with the S Pen on the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Air command is a menu that provides S Pen features and quick access to frequently used apps.
To open the Air command panel, hover the S Pen over the screen and press the S Pen button. Alternatively, hover the S Pen over the screen and tap the Air command icon with the S Pen.
If the Air command icon does not appear after you hover the S Pen over the screen, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features > S Pen, and then tap the Show floating icon switch to activate it.
Drag upwards or downwards on the Air command panel and select the function or app you want.
Available commands with the S Pen
S Pen is sold separately
The S Pen is sold separately to Galaxy S21 Ultra users. The S Pen is not included with in-box items, however an S Pen owned by the user or a purchased S Pen can be used. Depending on your preference, you can buy accessories such as the Silicone Cover with the S Pen or the Smart Clear View Cover with the S Pen.
① S Pen only
② Silicone Cover with S Pen
③ Smart Clear View Cover with S Pen
- The Galaxy S20 Ultra is compatible with the S Pen in the Galaxy Note and Tab series.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.