What is the need of 'Fabric softener' in a Washing Machine?
● Fabric softener (also called fabric conditioner) is a conditioner used to make fabric softer. It is available as a liquid, crystals, and dryer sheets.
● Fabric softener is essentially a chemical cocktail that helps soften the fibers in textiles. It makes them feel less harsh and has anti-soiling and anti-staining properties.
● When a proper amount of Fabric Softener is stored in the softener inlet, it is automatically put in the last rinsing cycle.
● Do not use detergent, bleach or starch into softener inlet.
Note : Using too much softener may produce unsatisfactory results.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .