Why there are suds in the tub of Samsung Dishwasher(DW-FN320T/XTL)
There might be two reasons why suds appears in the tub of dishwasher. They are:
a). Improper detergent added to the Dishwasher:
● Use only the special dishwasher detergent to avoid suds.
● If this occurs, open the dishwasher and let suds evaporate. Add 4 Litres of cold water to the tub.
● Close and latch the dishwasher, then Start the “Soak” wash cycle to drain out the water. Repeat if necessary.
b). The rinse agent spills
● Always wipe up rinse agent spills immediately.
To know how to add salt in the dispenser of the Dishwasher, CLICK HERE
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .