What is App pair feature in Galaxy Note8?
Add two frequently used apps, such as a video player and a messenger app, to the Apps edge panel to launch them together in a split screen view with a single tap.
Drag the Edge panel handle → → CREATE APP PAIR → Select apps → DONE
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Drag the Edge panel handle towards the center of the screen. Swipe to the left or right to open the Apps edge panel.
2. Tap icon and then tap CREATE APP PAIR.
3. Select two apps to from the list. The first app will appear at the top and the second app will appear at the bottom when opened in split screen view.
4. Tap DONE.
5. After creating app pair, you can launch 2 apps at the same time.
CLICK HERE to know about customize edge lighting color in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .