How to Activate Dual Messenger Feature?
Dual Messenger allows you to use two different accounts with one chatting app. That means you can keep your accounts for work and home separate, but on the same phone.
Note: Not all apps are supported with Dual Messenger. Please check the list of compatible apps within the Dual Messenger settings menu.
You can activate the Dual Messenger feature either by Method (A) or by Method (B)
1. Tap and hold a Messenger App Icon.
2. Tap Install Second App.
1. Go into the Settings → Advanced features
2. Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger
3. A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account with.
4. Read the Disclaimer. Once you have read the Disclaimer, tap on Confirm to continue.
5. Tap on Install. A second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. You'll be able to use a different account in the second copy.
6. A second icon will be created onto your Home screen.
Note: The second icon will have a Symbol on the lower right side of the icon.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .