Set your health goals.
Small changes get big results.
By setting goals in three key areas of your life, you’ll get closer to becoming a better you.
Keep track of mind and body.
Get the full picture by monitoring what you do, eat and drink.
Track as much as you want, as often as you want.
It’s completely up to you.
Track your stress level on your wrist
Measure your stress level continuously with Samsung Health.
You can also follow breathing tips to help relieve stress.
* Stress feature may vary by country and device.
Track your heart rate on your wrist
Measure your heart rate continuously with Samsung Health.
You can also check your basic fitness level and the intensity of your activity.
* Heart Rate feature may vary by country and device.
Point, scan, and keep track.
Discover an easier way to track your nutrition. Use Bixby Vision to scan your food and Samsung Health will calculate and log the information.
* This feature works with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy Note9.
* This is only an estimate of the energy content of food. The number of calories actually absorbed by the body can vary.
* Results may vary. Accuracy of Bixby Vision may differ depending on surrounding conditions.
Discover health-related content.
Health news, exercise videos, support for health accessories, and partner services are all there.
* The "ARTICLES" and "PROMOTIONS" features are available in some countries.
Sync apps and devices.
Samsung Health works with a number of Samsung devices, as well as other digital health equipment, to make tracking easy.
Hit milestones, earn rewards and compete with friends and other Samsung Health users.
Keep your records secure.
With Samsung Health, your information is secured with Samsung Knox - award winning security platform.
* This app is solely intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Supported features might vary by country and device.
* Stress feature is not supported in Angola, Cyprus, Algeria, Canada, and Thailand. And it is supported by the Galaxy Watch, wearable and the Galaxy mobile phone with a sensor that can measure stress.
* Heart Rate feature is not supported in Angola. And it is supported by the Galaxy Watch, wearable and the Galaxy mobile phone with a sensor that can measure Heart Rate.