What is Bluetooth Tethering in Samsung Smartphones?
Bluetooth is one of those technologies which has always worked behind closed doors but effectively. In Samsung android phones, there is an option of Bluetooth tethering besides tethering through USB and Wi-Fi. It does the same job as them but it has its own advantages.
With Bluetooth Tethering in your Smartphones, you can share the device mobile data to other device like PC/Laptop via Bluetooth.
( Bluetooth tethering )
Features of Bluetooth Tethering are as follows :
● It is another form of Wireless Tethering and it is independent and does not require any router.
● One can easily connect it with PC and use phone as modem for Internet.
● It can be enabled with a touch of your finger.
● It saves Battery if compared to Wi-Fi and USB tethering.
● One needs to have Bluetooth in both the connected devices.
Other options to share mobile data are :
NOTE : There should be Internet Connection in the mobile device to share on PC/Laptop via Bluetooth.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.