What is Drop Box in Samsung smart phones?
In today's times where everyone wants to access large chunk of data without carrying heavy PC's with them dropbox comes as a relief. Dropbox is virtual hard disk known as cloud space where one can upload data and access the same from any part of the world without carrying your own PC. Dropbox is omnipresent in all the latest series of smart phones from Samsung.
Samsung has provided Dropbox as a pre-installed app in all the latest smart phones for the following reasons:
● Access your entire Dropbox on the go!
● Browse and view files directly from your Dropbox. Use third-party apps to open and edit files.
● Take photos and videos using your devices' built-in camera and save them directly to your Dropbox.
● Star your favorite files to store them for offline access. When you go back online, we'll upload any changes or let you know if the file has changed while you were away.
● Share your files via links! Send them to your friends using email, text messaging, or copy and paste the link into any application.
To know the requirements to create a Dropbox Account in your smart phone, click here
NOTE: One can download the Dropbox App from Google Play Store if its not Installed in your Samsung Android based phone .
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.