Can we use Memory Cards in DVD player?
If your Samsung DVD player has a memory card reader, it can read the following types of Memory Cards :
● Memory Stick
● Memory Stick Pro
● SD Card
● Smart Media Card
● Compact Flash
● Micro Drive
You can consider following points while inserting the memory card :
● If it is not fully inserted, the Memory Card will not work.
● If you remove the Memory Card during Memory Card operation, the recorded data may become corrupted. It is better to remove it after pressing [DVD/M.CARD] to return to DVD/CD Mode.
● Only MP3/WMA Format files with .mp3 and .wma extensions can be played.The memory card interface is read-only, so files from a DVD or CD cannot be written to a memory card.
● DVD/CD cannot be played in the Memory Card mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.