What to do when the Disc is not playing or getting No Disc error?
There might be the problem when you are playing media files in your Samsung DVD Player. Sometimes NO Disc error also comes. You may check following consideration given below :
● Your Disc is free from scratches and dust.
● Check if your DVD Player support the type of disc you're trying to play. Example : DVD-R,CD-RW, MP-3.
● Try other types of discs to see if the problem is with specific types or with all media.
● Clean disc with mild dish detergent and water. Dry throroughly with lint free cloth.
● Unplug the DVD Player from power source and let sit for one minute.
● Clean the DVD player's laser lens, using a DVD lense cleaner.
● Attempt to play the disc again.
NOTE : If after checking each of these factors, the disc is not playing, there may be a problem with the laser or other components of the player. Your DVD Player may require service. You can arrange an engineer visit by raising online request through Request service option in support tab.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .