Galaxy Buds + တွင်အသံအရည်အသွေးနိမ့်ပါကဘာလုပ်ရမည်နည်း။
With innovative wireless Bluetooth wearable devices like the Galaxy Buds+, you can enjoy listening to music, take phone calls hands-free. However, a bit more caution and care is needed to keep your earbuds in top condition in order to use them for a long period.
Check out the proper method to wear and clean your earbuds and also utilize the Galaxy Wearable app to view the battery status of your earbuds, charging case, as well as adjust volume and call settings.
Check if you are wearing the earbuds properly
Before you place the earbuds in your ears you should attach the proper ear tips and wing tips. Please check the following.
- Check the direction of each earbud and put them in your ears with the wing tip facing upwards until they sit comfortably in your ears.
- Adjust the earbuds by rotating them to the left or right to fit your ears.
- Try a different size ear tip or wing tip if they do not fit comfortably in your ear. A tighter seal will improve the mic performance.
When you experience a volume sound issue with your Galaxy Buds+ even though you set the volume to max on your connected mobile device, you can check the settings in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- After setting the volume adjustment as a preset tap-and-hold feature from the Galaxy Wearable app, you can control the volume using the touchpad on your Galaxy Buds+.
- If you are unable to hear sound or get an echo on your earbuds during a call, go back and adjust the volume settings of your earbuds through the Galaxy Wearable app.
Please follow the steps outlined below to adjust the volume.
Step 1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app.
Step 2. Scroll down and tap on Touchpad.
Step 3. Tap Left or Right under Touch and hold touchpad > Select Volume down / Volume up
- If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side’s preset tap-and-hold feature, the other side’s preset tap-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the volume adjustment feature.
- Make sure the software version of your Galaxy Buds+ is the latest version.
To improve transmitted sound to the opposite side during calls, it is recommended to enable Ambient sound during calls.
By using this feature, you are able to hear your own voice more clearly, allowing natural vocal effort with both earbuds on.
Step 1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device.
Step 2. Advanced > Use Ambient sound during calls.
Other tips to improve sound quality:
- Wireless network services may be disabled due to issues with the network of the service provider. Make sure to keep the earbuds away from electromagnetic waves.
- Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (10m or 32ft). Take note that the distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are being used in.
To use your earbuds for an extended period without any problems, it is recommended to clean them periodically. Follow the steps below to clean your earbuds.
Step 1. Remove the ear tip from the earbuds smoothly. Do not pull the ear tip excessively when you attach or detach it. The ear tip may tear.
Step 2. Use a cotton swab and dried brush to remove any earwax, debris and foreign materials. Do not use excessive force while removing earwax or debris. The receiver may be damaged.
- Do not use liquid like alcohol or soapy water for cleaning earbuds as Galaxy Buds+ is not water proof.
- Liquid earwax should be cleaned after drying the earbuds.
- The earbuds should be scraped with a dry brush with the speaker side facing down as shown in the image above.
Step 3. After complete cleaning, please assemble the ear tip to earbud properly. Cover the latch at the bottom of the earbud with the ear tip.
It is recommended to keep the software installed on your phone, tablet, TV or computer up-to-date. Before you conduct an update for your earbuds, first, update the software on your mobile devices.
Update Galaxy phone or tablet:
Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you have updated your mobile device to the latest version, check to see if the app or software you use for the Galaxy Buds+ is also running on current version. In order to update the software of your earbuds, you need to have your mobile device connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
Update the Galaxy Wearable app:
Step 1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Navigate to and tap About Galaxy wearable > tap Update.
Earbuds software update
Update your earbuds' software via the firmware over-the-air (FOTA) service.
Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device and tap Earbuds Software update.
- Download and install: Check for and install updates manually.
- Auto download over Wi-FI: Set the earbuds to download updates automatically when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Last update: View the information for the latest software update.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.