Soundbar ကို TV နှင့် Wi-Fi ကွန်ယက်မှမည်သို့ချိတ်ဆက်ရမည်နည်း
There are several ways to connect a Samsung soundbar. All of the ways have their own benefits, but the most organized way to connect your devices is definitely a wireless connection through a Wi-Fi network. In addition, there are also other advantages of a Wi-Fi connection. Let's take a look at how to connect via a Wi-Fi network.
Benefits of using Wi-Fi
If you are thinking about how to connect your soundbar to a TV, we recommend that you consider a Wi-Fi connection among the many methods. When you connect your devices using a Wi-Fi network, you can have the following benefits.
- Wider range: Wi-Fi allows you a wider range than Bluetooth. In general, a Bluetooth connection is only possible within 30 feet. However, Wi-Fi relies only on the strength of the Wi-Fi signal, so if your devices are within the network, you can play music.
- Multiple connections: When you use Wi-Fi, you can connect multiple soundbars to your network. It is possible because of the wide range of Wi-Fi. Therefore, you can use Wireless Audio 360 systems simultaneously and enjoy a high quality sound.
Check before connecting the soundbar
There are three things to check before you try to connect your Samsung soundbar to Wi-Fi. Check out the below things.
- Ensure that your TV model was released after 2013. This feature is available only for models after 2013.
- Ensure that your TV is connected to the working Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that your TV and Soundbar are connected to the same wireless router/frequency.
How to connect your soundbar to Wi-Fi
Step 1. Click the Source button on the back of the soundbar, or click the Source button on the remote to select Wi-Fi mode.
Note: For the 2016-2018 TV models, if you select Wi-Fi mode when the TV is turned on, the automatic connection method will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi that your TV is connected to.
Step 3. Download Samsung SmartThings app on your mobile device.
Step 4. Open the SmartThings app on your mobile device and tap the Add icon (+).
Step 5. Tap Device, which is the first selection on the screen.
Step 6. Tap AV and select the brand of your soundbar among Samsung and Samsung Harman Kardon. Then, tap Soundbar.
Step 7. Tap Start and select the location and room. Then, your mobile device will search for the soundbar and connect.
- The SmartThings app is supported from the 2017 Soundbar, and older models are supported only by using the Multiroom app.
- Wi-Fi using the DPS channel cannot connect the TV and soundbar.
- If the 5 Hz Wi-Fi connection is not smooth, try to use the 2.3 Hz bandwidth.
When the TV is disconnected
After connecting your Soundbar to the TV via Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi connection to your TV can be disconnected. In this case, connect to the network again using the TV menu. The method depends on the TV model and each of them is as follows.
For TVs released in 2017-2019
- Home > Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Select your soundbar
For TVs released in 2016
- Home > Settings > Sound > Select Speaker > Select your soundbar
For TVs released in 2015
- Menu > Sound > Speaker List > Select your soundbar
For TVs released in 2014
- Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings > Multiroom Link > Settings
Note: The device screenshots and menu are only sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.