Frequently bought together
- My eVoucher Balance
- Extra Charge
Designed to look like a slim picture frame
Match your space with customisable bezels
When the Frame is off, beautiful works of art are displayed
A billion shades of colour with Quantum Dot
More colours, More styles, More you.Customisable Bezel
Enjoy two bezel style options. Modern bezel style comes in White, Teak and Brown colours and the new Bevel bezel style comes in White and Brick Red. Simple-to-use magnetic application makes it easy to switch between colours and styles and find the right look for the mood you're in.* Customisable bezels sold separately. Available colours and style may vary by region or TV size.
* Customisable Bezel compatibility is based on bezel type. Modern type is compatible with the 43"~ 75" range of The Frame TVs, while Beveled type is compatible with 65" and 55" models.
In the box is an easy-to-install wall mount that keeps The Frame extra tight to the wall.Slim Fit Wall-Mount
Hang The Frame flush against the wall like real art — letting you easily adjust the viewing angle or flip it vertically to portrait mode.** Measured from rear end of the TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type.
* A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.
* Portrait mode hanging is compatible only with 43” Frame with included Slim Fit Wall Mount.
One Clear Connection
One Clear Connection comes included with purchase.
Get rid of messy wires once and for all. The single, translucent One Clear Connection cable seamlessly connects devices to your TV. With up to 15 meters of freedom, you can finally find a more discreet place for your TV peripherals. Which brings us to the One Connect Box.
One Connect Box, too
One Connect Box
Your external devices no longer have to be placed directly next to your TV. Instead, put them somewhere they can't be seen so you can keep everything about your space looking neat and tidy.
* ‘One Clear Connection’ refers to a single, translucent optical cable connected to the One Connect Box integrating external device cables, but it does not refer cables connected to other devices such as sound bar.
* Devices must be connected to One Connect Box.
* Compatible devices only.
* One Connect Box included with purchase of The Frame.
* 5 metre One Clear Connection cable is included with purchase of The Frame.
* 15 metre One Invisible Connection cable sold separately.
* One Connect Box included with purchase of The Frame.
Height Adjustable Stand
The Height Adjustable Stand allows you to raise The Frame from the surface, leaving enough room to fit a soundbar.
* Soundbar sold separately.
* Distance of vertical movement is estimated based on internal measurements and actual distance may vary.
Discover new places to showcase your style
With Studio Stand, you can move the TV away from the wall and experiment with all your creative layout ideas. As for the messy TV wires, Studio Stand lets you conceal them inside its leg so no matter where you place your TV, that's all you'll see.
A world-class selection at yourfingertipsArt Store
Curate your own personal art collection with a growing library of over 1,400 pieces of artwork from world renowned institutions. From beloved classics to modern marvels to stunning photography, Art Store gives you unlimited access to a variety of content.* The Art Store may not be available in some countries.
* Art pieces in the Art Store are subject to change without prior notice.
* Art Store subscription required to access full selection. Fees apply to subscription service.
Senses your presenceMotion Sensor
The Frame automatically turns on to display your artwork when it senses you've entered the room. Leave the room, and it turns itself off to save energy.* Motion sensor can be activated in Art Mode settings menu.
* Motion sensor is disabled in the following countries: China, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia.
* Motion sensor sensitivity may vary depending on lighting condition.
Artwork, always in its best lightBrightness Sensor
If the rooms lighting conditions change, The Frame's Brightness Sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness and colour, retaining the natural look and colour of on-screen visuals.* Performance may vary depending on lighting conditions.
A perfect frame for personal photos, tooMy Collection
Artwork isn't the only thing you can showcase on your TV. Send your photos to The Frame via smartphone or USB flash drive and share a masterpiece of your own making.* Personal photos uploaded to The Frame will be displayed at the original resolution.
* 1200 image storage is based on a file size of 5MB per stored photo.
* For best results when displaying personal photos we recommend image resolution of 4K (3840*2160) or higher.
* Connecting phone to The Frame requires both TV and phone device to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
* Compatible devices only.
More personalisation options for your art and photos
Add a realistic mat canvas behind your artwork to make it stand out. Choose from 5 mat backgrounds and 16 colours.
Apply an authentic colour brushed effect and turn your photos into pieces of art. Choose from Original, Art, Ink, Wash, Pastel, Aqua and Fauve filter effects.
Find a piece of art that you like? Build your own personalised collection of favourite art pieces. Select and mark the pieces you like as favourites so you can easily access them all in one place.
Expanded memory (16GB)
This year, My Collection comes with double the internal memory size, giving you plenty of space to store your high-resolution photos and artwork.
A billion shades of colour with Quantum Dot100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
Quantum Dot technology delivers our finest picture ever. With Colour Volume 100%, Quantum Dot takes light and turns it into breathtaking colour that stays true at any level of brightness.* 100% colour volume measured in Movie Mode and to DCI-P3 colour space, certified by VDE.
4 Not in 4K? Not a problem
4K AI upscaling
Scene by scene, The Frame uses machine learning to create a library of various visual data algorithms which it uses to restore the smallest of details, remove image noise and sharpen object edges and text. The result is a highly refined, 4K-level of realism and detail in everything you watch.
True-to-life, fade-free colours
The Frame's Quantum Processor 16-bit colour mapping technology applies 3-Dimensional colour control and machine learning to drastically improve colour detail and contrast, making sure every colour is expressed accurately, even in bright scenes or settings.
Two-toned backlight, double the colour realismDual LED
With an additional set of warm tone LEDs, The Frame's Dual LED backlight expresses more sophisticated colour tone combinations in your visuals, bringing every scene to life in full colour realism, enhanced contrast and improved viewing angles.
Do more from home with The Frame
Turn The Frame into a professional workstationPC on TV
There's so many ways to stay productive from home with The Frame. It automatically recognises your office PC, letting you use it right on your TV. Screen share directly from a nearby PC or laptop. Simply connect a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and see how easy it is to work from home.* Remote connection to a PC is only supported for Windows 10 Professional or higher edition and Mac OS 10.5 or later.
* Auto-recognition of office PC requires Easy Connection App installation on a PC (Not supported on Mac OS).
* Easy Connection to Screen App feature support may differ according to model type and date. Please refer to the product specifications of each model for availability.
* Connecting smartphone with Samsung Dex requires a compatible mobile device.
* Availability of services is subject to change without prior notice.
* Internet connection on TV and PC is required.
Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
Picture Engine Quantum Processor 4K
PQI (Picture Quality Index) 3000
- Screen Size 43"
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine Quantum Processor 4K
- PQI (Picture Quality Index) 3000
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Quantum HDR
- HDR 10+ Certified
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) Yes
- Contrast Mega Contrast
- Colour 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Micro Dimming Supreme UHD Dimming
- Contrast Enhancer Yes
- Auto Motion Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Dolby 5.1 Decoder N/A
- Object Tracking Sound OTS Lite
- Q-Symphony Q-Symphony Lite
- Dialog Enhancement Yes
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor N/A
- Hole Array Speaker N/A
- Sound Output (RMS) 20W
- Speaker Type 2CH
- Woofer N/A
- Multiroom Link Yes
- Blutooth Audio Yes
- Samsung SMART TV Smart
- Operating System Tizen™
- Bixby US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, BR Portuquese (features vary by language)
- Voice Interaction N/A
- Far-Field Voice Interaction N/A
- Multi Voice Assistant Yes
- Google Assistant Built-in N/A
- Works with Google Assistant N/A
- Works With Alexa Yes
- TV Plus N/A
- Web Browser Yes
- SmartThings App Support Yes
- SmartThings N/A
- Samsung Health N/A
- Universal Guide N/A
- Gallery Yes
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA Yes
- NFC on TV N/A
- Tap View Yes
- Digital Butler Yes
- Multi-View Yes
- Sound Wall Yes
- Remote Access Basic
- 360 Video Player Yes
- Bluetooth Low Energy Yes
- WiFi Direct Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile Yes
- Sound Mirroring Yes
- Digital Broadcasting DVB-TS2(T2 Ready)
- Analog Tuner Yes
- CI (Common Interface) N/A
- Data Broadcasting HbbTV 2.0.2
- HDMI 4
- USB 2
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) N/A
- Composite In (AV) N/A
- Ethernet (LAN) Yes
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) 1/0(Common Use for Terrestrial)/1
- Ex-Link ( RS-232C ) N/A
- CI Slot N/A
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support Yes
- eARC Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in Yes (WiFi5)
- Bluetooth Yes (BT4.2)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Design Brand new the Frame
- Bezel Type VNB
- Slim Type Slim look
- Front Colour BLACK
- Stand Type SIMPLE
- Stand Colour BLACK
- Speaker Jersey Colour N/A
- Adaptive Picture Yes
- Active Voice Amplifier Yes
- Adaptive Sound Adaptive Sound+
- AI Streaming N/A
- AI Upscale Yes
- Auto Rotation N/A
- Art Mode (The Frame) Yes
- Motion Detection (Frame) Yes
- Ambient Mode Ambient Mode+
- Brightness/Colour Detection Brightness/Color Detection
- Portrait Mode N/A
- Accessibillity - Voice Guide UK English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen UK English, French, Spanish
- Accessibility - Others Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Color Inversion / Grayscale / Caption Position / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat / Separate Closed Caption
- Ultra Clean View N/A
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Extended PVR Yes
- Freesync N/A
- G-SYNC N/A
- Filmmaker Mode (FMM) Yes
- IP Control Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- BT HID Built-in Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Time Shift Yes
- V-Chip N/A
- IPv6 Support Yes
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Power Supply AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 110 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (Typical) 92.0 W
- Peak Luminance Ratio N/A
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard) 339 kWh
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1087 x 677 x 165 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD) 969.5 x 591.9 x 196.8 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD) 969.5 x 557.8 x 24.9 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD) 678 x 196.8 mm
- Stand (Minimum) (WxD) - x -
- Package Weight 15.5 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 8.9 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 8.6 kg
- Remote Controller Model TM2180E
- Batteries (for Remote Control) N/A
- Samsung Smart Control (Included) Yes
- Slim Fit Wall-mount N/A
- Optional Stand Support N/A
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) N/A
- 15m/10m One Clear Connection Support Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Support Yes
- Customisable Frame Support (The Frame) Yes
- User Manual Yes
- E-Manual Yes
- ANT-Cable N/A
- Power Cable Yes
- HDMI Cable N/A
- Slim Gender Cable N/A
Find answers to questions you have about the product
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that keeps turning on by itself
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that keeps turning off by itself
- QHow to troubleshoot apps that are not working on the Samsung Smart TV
- QHow to use Bixby on a Samsung Smart TV
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that will not turn on
Compare the models
Compare with similar items