Top Loader Black Particles On Clothes
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
If you are mostly using cold wash and/or you hot water tap is running on low pressure this could cause of forming build-up of dirt and un-dissolved detergent on the walls of inner bowl (black particles).
This “black particles” will sometime disconnect themselves from the bowl during washing cycle and they will contaminate your just washed clothes.
You should try to resolve this issue by following these tips:
• Start a washing cycle by setting your washer to its hottest temperature, highest capacity and longest available cycle.
• Add four cups of white vinegar to the hot water, close the lid and allow it to agitate for several minutes.
• Open the lid (so the machine stops) and allow it to sit for an hour so that the vinegar can do its job to get rid of the bacteria hiding in all those nooks and crannies and the hoses of your machine.
After you have run a complete cycle with the vinegar solution, you can stop or repeat the process if your washing machine is extra dirty.
The vinegar does a fantastic job of removing any mineral buildup that has accumulated, not to mention softening any soap scum and other residue that may be building up within the washer and hoses.
Let your machine agitate the solution for several minutes and open the lid.
While you allow this solution to sit for an hour, it’s time to tackle the exterior of the washer as well as the fabric softener and bleach reservoirs. Using a cleaning rag or microfiber cloth, dip it in the vinegar solution and wring it out.
Wipe down the exterior, lid and control panel, taking care to not get it too wet.
Carefully remove the bleach reservoir and wipe down around this area where scum and dirt tends to collect.
Rinse your cloth and remove the softener reservoir from the agitator and wipe the exterior and interior of it as well.
Close the lid and allow the washer to complete its cycle.
Also you can check availability of different kinds and brands of chemical cleaners suitable for top loader washing machine bowl in local supermarkets and used them as per product’s user guide.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.