Galaxy Buds - Touchpad commands
Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Your Galaxy Buds have several commands built in to them to enhance your user experience. With just a swipe or a quick touch, you can play music, skip songs, answer calls to a connected phone, and much more.
All the controls you need are at your fingertips with the touchpads on your earbuds:
- Touch the touchpad to play or pause music.
- To skip songs or answer/end phone calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times. During a call, if you want to answer a second call or switch between calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times.
- To play the previous song during music playback, quickly touch the touchpad three times.
- To reject a call, turn off the microphone, or hear the readout menus, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds. When you have a call placed on hold and you want to end the current call and retrieve the held call, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds. After accessing the readout menus, select the desired menu option by releasing the touchpad when you hear the option.
- To adjust the volume, drag your finger up or down on the touchpad.
Please Note :
- To avoid hurting your ears, do not apply excessive pressure to the touchpad with your fingertips.
- To avoid damaging the touchpad, do not tap it with anything sharp
Thank you for your feedback!