Gear Fit2 Pro: How do I wear the Gear Fit2 Pro correctly?
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Open the buckle and place the strap around your wrist. Fit the strap to your wrist, insert the pin into an adjustment hole, and then secure the buckle to close it.
- Do not bend the strap excessively. Doing so may damage the Gear.
- To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Gear, wear the Gear firmly around your lower arm just above the wrist.
- To have the strap replaced, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Strap tips and precautions
- Be cautious when wearing the Gear. If you have sensitive skin or fasten the Gear too tightly, you may feel some discomfort.
- Some people may experience discomfort when wearing the Gear for prolonged periods.
- Skin irritation may occur if the strap is exposed to soap, sweat, allergens, or pollutants for long periods.
- Do not wear the Gear too tightly. Make sure to keep the device clean and dry. Though this device has met international safety standards, some people may experience skin irritation if they are allergic to certain substances.
You can download the user manual from our Manuals & Downloads page. For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.