How to access data even if your Galaxy phone's touch screen is not available
- You can also connect a keyboard the same way, so you are able to enter your PIN or Password.
- To get back to the Home screen, use the right click on your mouse.
- An OTG (On The Go) adapter allows you to connect a full sized USB flash drive or USB A cable to your phone or tablet through the Micro USB or USB-C charging port.
- If DeX mode is running, exit DeX mode and try again.
- There may be a short delay between motions on your phone and your TV.
- HDMI display output may not be supported depending on the model and device.
- If both the screen and touch do not work on your phone, use a multiport adapter to connect the TV and a mouse together.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.