How to charge the battery for the Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Charge the battery of your Galaxy Watch before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
- Do not expose the wireless charging dock to water because the wireless charging dock does not have same water- and dust- resistance certification as your Galaxy Watch.
- Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Galaxy Watch.
- Use the supplied wireless charging dock and charger. The Galaxy Watch cannot be charged properly with a third-party charger.
- Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
If the Galaxy Watch and the wireless charging dock do not come into contact with each other properly, the Galaxy Watch may not charge well.
When you connect the Galaxy Watch and the wireless charging dock, the wireless charging dock’s LED indicator flashes certain colors to
Connect to low-power adaptor
When a wireless charging dock error occurs, the LED indicator flashes red. Disconnect the Galaxy Watch from the wireless charging dock, wait until the LED indicator stops flashing and reconnect the two. If the error occurs again, contact a Samsung Service Center for service support.
Battery charging tips and precautions
• Ensure the Galaxy Watch is completely dry prior to connecting to the charging dock.
• When the battery power is low, the battery icon appears empty
• If the battery is completely discharged, the Galaxy Watch cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the Galaxy Watch
• If you use multiple apps at once, the battery will drain quickly. To avoid losing power during a data transfer, always use these apps after fully charging the battery
• Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current
• If the Galaxy Watch is being charged with other devices via a multi charger, charging may take longer
• The Galaxy Watch can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery
• If the Galaxy Watch receives an unstable power supply while charging, the touchscreen may not function. If this happens, disconnect the Galaxy Watch from the wireless charging dock
• While charging, the Galaxy Watch may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the Galaxy Watch’s lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging
• If the Galaxy Watch is not charging properly, take the Galaxy Watch to a Samsung Service Centre
• Avoid using a bent or damaged USB cable
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.