How to prevent the overheating of your Galaxy device
- Signs and results may vary by device and model.
- Please ensure your device has the latest app updates by checking regularly.
- Screen images and menu items may vary depending on your model and software version.
- 'Power saving’ limits the usage of network, data syncing, location info in the background.
'Power saving' do?
- Turns off ‘Always on Display’
- Decreases brightness by 10%
- Limits CPU speed to 70%
- Turns off 5G
- Limits app use and Home screen
- The warranty for the smartphone battery is a year. If a manufacturing issue is identified by the Samsung Service Center within the warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced free of cost. If the issue is identified as caused by the user, even within the warranty period, or any issue is discovered after the warranty ends, there may be a charge to you for the repair.
- When using a wireless charger, make sure there are no metal substances, magnets, or credit/transit cards between the device and the charger.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.