How to update latest software for your Galaxy mobile device
- Make sure your phone or tablet is charged to at least 20 percent before proceeding.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable or use your device until the update is complete.
- Your phone or tablet may turn on and off during the update process.
- Make sure the battery is sufficient before updating.
- On some phones, it may say 'System updates' instead of 'Software update.'
- Depending on your software version, it may be necessary to repeat this process multiple times.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.