How to wear and replace the band for the Galaxy Watch
• Do not bend the band excessively. Doing so may damage the Galaxy Watch
• When certain materials come into contact with the back of the Galaxy Watch, it may recognise that you are wearing it on your ankle
• If your Galaxy Watch does not register that a motion has occurred for more than 10 minutes, it may recognise that you are not wearing it on your wrist.
• Skin irritation may occur if you wear the Galaxy Watch for a long time or while doing a high-intensity exercise. Remove the Galaxy Watch from your wrist and do not wear it for several hours
• Make sure your skin is dry before wearing your Galaxy Watch. If you wear a wet Galaxy Watch for a long time, your skin may be affected
• If you are using in the water, remove foreign materials from your skin and Galaxy Watch. Dry them thoroughly to prevent the skin irritation
• Do not use any accessories except the Galaxy Watch in the water
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.