Troubleshooting Sound Issues on your Samsung TV
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Bixby is a great little feature that gives you the ease of performing certain tasks on your Samsung TV just by using your voice. Understandably though, this feature isn’t for everyone and finding out how to turn it off may be somewhat difficult to find.
If you would like to know how to turn Bixby off, please follow the steps below.
- Press the microphone button on your Samsung remote control to bring up the Explore Bixby page.
- Highlight the Settings cog in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select it using your remote control.
- Scroll down to Voice Wake-Up and then select Off . You will now be unable to activate Bixby using a voice command.
Please Note: You are still able to use Bixby by pressing and holding the microphone button on your remote control and talking into the microphone of your remote.
For more information, check out:
If these steps do not resolve your issue please get in touch through one of the options below:
- Contact Samsung Care New Zealand experts on 0800 726 786
- Contact our Live Chat New Zealand team services are open 24hours, 7days.
You can download the user manual from our Manuals & Downloads page.