What are the supported Devices for the UA55ES8000?
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- Certain types of USB Digital camera and audio devices may not be compatible with this TV.
- AllSHare Play supports only USB Mass Storage Class (MSC) Devices. MSC is a Mass Storage Class Bulk-only transport device.
Examples of MSC include thumb drivers. Flash Card Readers, and USB HDD (USBHUB are not supported). Devices should be connected directly to the TV’s USB port.
- More than 3TB USB HDD is not supported.
- If more than 2 PTP devices are connected, you can only use one at the time.
- If more than two MSC devices are connected, some of the devices may not be recongnised .
- A USB device that requires high power (more than 500mA or 5V may not be supported.
- If the TV has no input during the timer set in Auto Protection Time, the Screensaver will run.
- The power-saving mode of some external hard disk drivers may be released automatically when you connect them to the TV.
Thank you for your feedback!