When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information.We never ask for credit card numbers.We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate .We only provide articles and information.
- We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.