The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Simple yet Versatile
If you’re looking for a smartphone that’s simple yet powerful, the Samsung Galaxy V Plus is perfect for you. It comes packed with the key features you want in a top-notch smartphone, maximizing your mobile life.
The Galaxy Galaxy V Plus boasts a 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor, 4”display, 1,500mAh battery and Samsung’s own intuitive TouchWiz Essence UX user interface, making using your phone easier and more fun than ever.
Seamless Photo and Video Capture
The Galaxy V Plus eliminates the hassle of switching between photo and video modes by offering the camera and video record buttons on the same screen. Never miss capturing a special moment again.
Powered by KitKat 4.4 of the Android OS, the GALAXY V Plus is packed with tons of useful features for better usability, enhanced performance, and greater productivity. It’s one of the few smartphones in this range that comes equipped with KitKat
How do I locate my phone's IMEI number?How do I locate my phone's IMEI number?See The Answer
Network Data Setup & AdviceNetwork Data Setup & AdviceSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
* Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
* Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.