How can I connect my mobile device using Kies?
1. Obtain a genuine Samsung USB data cable.
2. Uninstall any previous version of Kies on your computer.
3. Install the latest version of Kies. You may access the file at http://www.samsung.com/ph/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP.
4. Make sure the mobile device is disconnected.
5. Open Kies, and go to Tools > Install Driver. This will install the Mobile Device Driver.
6. Close the Kies application and plug-in your device. You will then see the device under Connected Devices.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019