How can I connect my mobile device using Kies?
1. Obtain a genuine Samsung USB data cable.
2. Uninstall any previous version of Kies on your computer.
3. Install the latest version of Kies. You may access the file at http://www.samsung.com/ph/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP.
4. Make sure the mobile device is disconnected.
5. Open Kies, and go to Tools > Install Driver. This will install the Mobile Device Driver.
6. Close the Kies application and plug-in your device. You will then see the device under Connected Devices.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.