How do I install the memory card in Galaxy J7 Pro?
Your device’s memory card capacity may vary from other models and some memory cards may not be compatible with your device depending on the memory card manufacturer and type.
To view your device’s maximum memory card capacity, refer to the Samsung website.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device will ask to reformat the card or will not recognize the card. If the device does not recognize your memory card, format it on your computer.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files → SD card folder.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.