How to backup data on Galaxy Note9?
Your photos, data and settings are important, so we made it safe, convenient and seamless to access, backup and restore what you need across Samsung devices.
There are multiple ways to backup your Note9. Select one of the following options to learn more:
• Samsung Cloud: Manage the content that you want to store securely in Samsung Cloud. Check the usage status of your Samsung Cloud storage, and sync, back up, and restore your data
• Accounts: Add your Samsung and Google accounts, or other accounts, to sync with
• Backup and restore: Keep your personal information, app data, and settings safe on your device. You can back up your sensitive information and access it later. You must sign in to your Google or Samsung account to back up or restore data
• Smart Switch: Launch Smart Switch and transfer data from your previous device
Backup data from your previous device to Samsung Cloud and restore the data to your new device. You can also sync data saved in your device with Samsung Cloud and view data saved on the Samsung Cloud.
You must register and sign in to your Samsung account to use Samsung Cloud.
With Samsung Cloud you get to store up to 15 GB worth of your photos, apps and data for free.
Whether you are switching from Android mobiles, Blackberry, Windows Mobile or iOS to Galaxy. Smart Switch makes the move seamless and simple.
Transfer data between mobile devices via Smart Switch. On the Settings screen, tap Cloud and accounts > Smart Switch
Transferring data using a USB connector (USB Type-C)
To transfer data easily and quickly, connect both devices with the USB connector (USB Type-C) and a USB cable.
• Do not disconnect the USB cable or USB connector (USB Type-C) from the device when you are transferring files. Doing so may cause data loss or device damage
• Transferring data increases the battery power consumption of your device. Ensure that your device is sufficiently charged before transferring data. If the battery power is low, data transfer may be interrupted
Transferring data wirelessly via Wi-Fi Direct
Transfer content directly from your old device wirelessly
Note: You must sign in to your Google or Samsung account to backup or restore data