How to install SIM or USIM card in Samsung Mobile Device?
The Galaxy mobile device offers dual SIM support, so you're able to have two different numbers and LTE data plans on the same device.
To install SIM or USIM into Samsung Mobile Device such as Galaxy Note9, S9/S9+, Note8, A8/A8+, S8/S8+ follow these steps:
Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
Note: SIM card tray 2 also serves as the memory card tray. However, do not insert a nano-SIM card and a micro SD card in tray 2 at the same time. Doing so can cause damage the SIM card or the device.
If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray.
• Use only a nano-SIM card.
• Always make sure the tray is dry.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Fully insert the tray into
the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device
• Dual SIM models: In some areas, data transfer speeds may be slower if two SIM cards are inserted in the device than when one SIM card is inserted
Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards. Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.