Is my Galaxy Watch waterproof and dust resistant?
Your device has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be water- and dust-resistant in specific situations and conditions.
• Meets the requirements of the water-resistance in a 50 m deep water as described by the international standard ISO 22810:2010 and can be used in shallow water.
• Meets the requirements of the dust-resistance as described by classification IEC 60529 IP6X.
Follow these tips carefully to maintain the water- and dust- resistance of your device. Failure to do so may result in damage to your device.
Water Resistance Tips
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force or any water sports in a fast-flowing water.
• If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, or chemical products such as cosmetics, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water- and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged.
• Do not disassemble your device.
• Do not expose your device to a dramatic change in air temperature or water temperature.
• Do not dry your device with a heating machine like a hair drier.
• Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.