Samsung Earbuds do not work
If the Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX earbuds are not working properly, there are couple things you can do to fix them.
• The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the battery completely before using the earbuds.
Find out about Charging your Galaxy earbuds
• If an earbud’s touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbud may not work .Make sure that the touch-sensitive sensor is clean (Remove any obstacle, dust and ear wax from the touch-sensitive sensor)
• If you do not hear a sound informing you that the earbuds are detected, remove the earbuds from your ears and put them in again.
• If the touchpad does not recognize the earbuds or the earbuds do not work, insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after seven econds or more.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019