What is Bixby Home and how to activate it?
What is Bixby Home?
This is the main page of Bixby which studies the user’s behaviours and recommends content suitable in different circumstances, ensuring convenient use.
• Access just about everything with a swipe.
• Quick glance of your activities from social networks, appointments, weather, in different cards.
• Bixby learns about you and predict what you might be looking for.
• Complete certain tasks like a Reminder, Call Uber, Watch YouTube, Calendar etc.
Note: Bixby is only supported by the Galaxy S8, S8+, Note8 and S9, S9+
How to activate Bixby
To open Bixby Home, press the Bixby key from the Home screen, the Lock screen, or even when the display is off.
• From the Home screen, swipe to the right.
Activating Bixby from lockscreen
How to turn off Bixby feature?
You can choose to open Bixby Home as it does currently. Or, you can select“No Action” if you do not want anything to happen when you “short press” the key.
Typical scenario for using Bixby Home
Bixby learns your routine, so you’ll have the right content ready when you need it. By looking for patterns in your app usage by time and location, Bixby can predict what you might be looking for.
Eg: In the morning, music and today's schedule, news and weather will be shown. In the evening, time change you've made on Alarm app, today's health activity statistics summary will be shown.
Manage the cards shown on Bixby Home setting
When you open Bixby Home, you can review the content that is frequently updated as Bixby cards. Swipe upwards or downwards to view the Bixby cards. Cards are automatically arranged by relevance to the certain time based on TPO (Time, Place, Occasion) by analyzing user's behavior patterns.
You can access a limited view of Bixby Home to only view important Cards and choose which one you'd like to display.
For more information on Bixby: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/bixby/
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.