What is the slight noise inside Samsung DeX Pad?
• If you use an app that requires a lot of power or use it for a long time, your smartphone may generate heat.
• To prevent overheating, the fan inside the DeX Pad will start running once it reaches a certain temperature.
• When the temperature drops, your DeX Pad fan will turn off automatically.
Therefore, don‘t worry about the fan running and enjoy your DeX Pad.
Learn more about Samsung Dex Pad and how to use it
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.