What is the slight noise inside Samsung DeX Pad?
• If you use an app that requires a lot of power or use it for a long time, your smartphone may generate heat.
• To prevent overheating, the fan inside the DeX Pad will start running once it reaches a certain temperature.
• When the temperature drops, your DeX Pad fan will turn off automatically.
Therefore, don‘t worry about the fan running and enjoy your DeX Pad.
Learn more about Samsung Dex Pad and how to use it
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019