How to reset Smart Hub Setting?
Resetting the Smart Hub returns the Smart Hub to its default factory settings. All downloaded apps will be removed and you will need to agree to the terms and conditions again and re-download your apps.
You can reset your Smart Hub if:
● Smart Hub is not working properly.'
● Apps are not loading.
● Some Apps are missing or failing.
Reset Smart Hub
Learn more information on How to use Smart Hub.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.