I want to reset my Smart Hub setting. How can I do that?
Question : I want to reset my Smart Hub setting. How can I do that?
Answer : When Smart hub is reset all downloaded Apps are initialized; User accounts and setting are erased from the memory and all smart Hub settings revert to factory default. Smart Hub then restarts as if it were starting for the first time. You account, however,remains on the smart hub server. To log into your account, enter your ID and password on the login after the reset.
Use this if :
- Smart Hub is not working Properly.
- Apps are not loading.
- Some Apps are missing or failing.
1. Go to Menu -> Smart features -> Smart Hub reset
2. Input the default Pin code "0000".
3. “Resetting All Settings” message displays as Smart Hub is reset, This may take about a minute or longer depending on the number of Apps installed.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.