What are basic function of the operation modes of the A/C?
Operation mode can be selected by pressing the Mode button.
- In Auto mode, the air conditioner will automatically set the temperature and fan speed
depending on the room temperature detected by the room temperature.
ㆍIf using a multi system, in Auto operation, the system selects a temperature setting and an appropriate operation mode (COOL or HEAT) based on the room temperature at the start of the operation.
- In Cool mode, the air conditioner will cool your room. You can adjust the temperature and
the fan speed to feel cooler in hot season.
ㆍIf current outside temperatures are much higher than the selected indoor temperature, it may take time to bring the inner temperature to the desired coolness.
ㆍQuiet mode ( ) makes the noise quieter during operating the indoor unit in the Cool mode.
- The air conditioner in Dry mode acts like a dehumidifier by removing moisture from the
indoor air. Dry mode makes the air feel refreshing in a humid climate.
To maximize the dehumidification capacity during the Dry operation, the air conditioner could
be operating at lower or higher temperature than the remote controller set temperature.
- Fan mode can be selected to ventilate your room. Fan mode will be helpful to refresh the stale air
in your room.
- The air conditioner heats as well as cools. Warm your room with this versatile appliance in
the cold of winter.
ㆍFan may not operate for about 3~5 minutes at the beginning to prevent any cold blasts while the air conditioner is warming up.
ㆍQuiet mode () makes the noise quieter during operating the indoor unit in the Heat mode.
ㆍSince the air conditioner heats the room by taking heat energy from outdoor air, the heating capacity may decrease when outdoor temperature is extremely low. Use an additional heating appliance in combination with the air conditioner if you feel the air conditioner heats insufficiently.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .