How to use the Remote Access on your Samsung Smart TV
Note: This feature is only available on 2019 and newer TV models. Your TV and computer must be connected to a network.
- If MAC PC connection using VNC is too slow, app installation and additional setting to lower resolution needed.
- No Audio supports for VNC. (by the Protocol limitation)
- Supported under the condition of using Identical AP. (Without entering IP, IP list shown under the identical AP)
- PC setting must be ‘Allow remote control’, and Linux is not supported.
- Screen Sharing is only supported by Window 10 Professional or higher version.
- There is no resolution limit, since the PC screen is captured in real time, and re-encoded the TV supports.
Note: Device screenshots and menu are only sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.