Frequently bought together
- My eVoucher Balance
- Extra Charge
Modern Frame Design
65" Class The Frame Art Mode QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2020), Samsung.comThe images are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to provide better understanding.
More colours, More styles, More you.Customisable Bezel
Enjoy two bezel style options. Modern bezel style comes in White, Teak and Brown colours and the new Bevel bezel style comes in Brick Red. Simple-to-use magnetic application makes it easy to switch between colours and styles to find the right look for the mood you're in.Customisable bezels sold separately. Available colours and style may vary by region or TV size.
Customisable Bezel compatibility is based on bezel type. Modern type is compatible with the 43”~ 75” range of The Frame TVs, while Beveled type is compatible with 65” and 55” models.
In the box is an easy-to-install wall mount that keeps The Frame extra tight to the wall.Slim Fit Wall-Mount
Like a real frame, the Slim Fit Wall-Mount brings The Frame flush against the wall. Once mounted, its tiltable bracket allows you to rotate the angle of your TV to get it just right. You even have the option to hang The Frame vertically in portrait mode.Measured from rear end of the TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type.
A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.
The actual angle when tilting may vary by product size.
Portrait mode is compatible only with 43” The Frame.
One Invisible Connection comes included with purchase.
One Invisible Connection
Get rid of messy wires once and for all. The single, translucent One Invisible Connection cable seamlessly connects devices to your TV. With up to 15 meters of freedom, you can finally find a more discreet place for your TV peripherals. Which brings us to the One Connect Box.
One Connect Box, too
One Connect Box
Your external devices no longer have to be placed directly next to your TV. Instead, put them somewhere they can't be seen so you can keep everything about your space looking neat and tidy.
Height Adjustable Stand
The Height Adjustable Stand allows you to raise The Frame from the surface, leaving enough room to fit a soundbar.
Discover new places to showcase your style
With Studio Stand, you can move the TV away from the wall and experiment with all your creative layout ideas. As for the messy TV wires, Studio Stand lets you conceal them inside its leg so no matter where you place your TV, that's all you'll see.
A world-class selection at yourfingertipsArt Store
Curate your own personal art collection with a growing library of over 1,400 pieces of artwork from world renowned institutions. From beloved classics to modern marvels to stunning photography, Art Store gives you unlimited access to a variety of content.The Art Store may not be available in some countries.
Art pieces in the Art Store are subject to change without prior notice.
Art Store subscription required to access full selection. Fees apply to subscription service.
Artwork, always in its best lightBrightness Sensor
When the room’s lighting conditions change, The Frame's Brightness Sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness and colour, retaining the natural look and colour of on-screen visuals.Performance may vary depending on lighting conditions.
A perfect frame for personal photos, tooMy Collection
Artwork isn't the only thing you can showcase on your TV. Send your photos to The Frame via smartphone or USB flash drive and share a masterpiece of your own making.Personal photos uploaded to The Frame will be displayed at the original resolution.
1200 image storage is based on a file size of 5MB per stored photo.
For best results when displaying personal photos we recommend image resolution of 4K (3840*2160) or higher.
Connecting phone to The Frame requires both TV and phone device to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Compatible devices only
More personalisation options for your art and photos
Add a realistic mat canvas behind your artwork to make it stand out. Choose from 5 mat backgrounds and 16 colours.
Apply an authentic colour brushed effect and turn your photos into pieces of art. Choose from Original, Art, Ink, Wash, Pastel, Aqua and Fauve filter effects.
Find a piece of art that you like? Build your own personalised collection of favourite art pieces. Select and mark the pieces you like as favourites so you can easily access them all in one place.
Expanded memory (16GB)
This year, My Collection comes with double the internal memory size, giving you plenty of space to store your high-resolution photos and artwork.
Not in 4K? Not a problem
4K AI upscaling
Scene by scene, The Frame uses machine learning to create a library of various visual data algorithms which it uses to restore the smallest of details, remove image noise and sharpen object edges and text. The result is a highly refined, 4K-level of realism and detail in everything you watch.
16-bit Colour Mapping
The Frame's Quantum Processor 16-bit colour mapping technology applies 3-Dimensional colour control and machine learning to dramatically improve colour detail and contrast, making sure every shade is expressed accurately, in both the bright and dark scenes.
Two-toned backlight, double the colour realismDual LED
With an additional set of warm tone LEDs, The Frame's Dual LED backlight expresses more sophisticated colour tone combinations in your visuals, bringing every scene to life in full colour realism, enhanced contrast and improved viewing angles.
Do more from home with The Frame
- Screen Size 75"
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine Quantum Processor 4K
- PQI (Picture Quality Index) 3400
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Quantum HDR
- HDR 10+ Certified
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) Yes
- Contrast Mega Contrast
- Colour 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Micro Dimming Supreme UHD Dimming
- Contrast Enhancer Yes
- Auto Motion Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Dolby 5.1 Decoder N/A
- Object Tracking Sound OTS Lite
- Q-Symphony Q-Symphony Lite
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor N/A
- Hole Array Speaker N/A
- Sound Output (RMS) 40W
- Speaker Type 4CH
- Woofer N/A
- Multiroom Link Yes
- Bluetooth Audio Yes
- Samsung SMART TV Smart
- Operating System Tizen™
- Bixby US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish (features vary by language)
- Voice Interaction VN, IN: Vietnamese
- Far-Field Voice Interaction N/A
- Multi Voice Assistant N/A
- Google Assistant Built-in N/A
- Works with Google Assistant Yes (SG only)
- Works With Alexa N/A
- TV Plus N/A
- Web Browser Yes
- SmartThings App Support Yes
- SmartThings N/A
- Samsung Health N/A
- Universal Guide N/A
- Gallery Yes
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA Yes
- NFC on TV N/A
- Mobile Tap Mirroring Yes
- Digital Butler Yes
- Multi-View Yes
- Sound Wall Yes
- Remote Access Basic
- 360 Video Player Yes
- Bluetooth Low Energy Yes
- WiFi Direct Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile Yes
- Sound Mirroring Yes
- Digital Broadcasting DVB-T2 (*VN: DVB-T2C)
- Analog Tuner Yes
- CI (Common Interface) N/A
- Data Broadcasting HbbTV 2.0.2 (SG)
- HDMI 4
- USB 2
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) N/A
- Composite In (AV) 1
- Ethernet (LAN) Yes
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite input) 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
- Ex-Link ( RS-232C ) N/A
- CI Slot N/A
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support Yes
- eARC Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in Yes (WiFi5)
- Bluetooth Yes (BT4.2)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Design Brand new the Frame
- Bezel Type VNB
- Slim Type Slim look
- Front Colour BLACK
- Stand Type SIMPLE
- Stand Color BLACK
- Speaker Jersey Color N/A
- Adaptive Picture Yes
- Active Voice Amplifier Yes
- Adaptive Sound Adaptive Sound+
- AI Streaming N/A
- AI Upscale Yes
- Auto Rotation N/A
- Décor Mode Yes
- Motion Detection (Frame) Yes
- Ambience Ambient Mode+
- Brightness/Color Detection Brightness/Color Detection
- Portrait Mode N/A
- Accessibillity - Voice Guide UK English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, (Singpore: +French, Italian, German, Spanish)
- Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen UK English, (Singpore: +French, Spanish)
- Accessibility - Others Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Color Inversion / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat / Auto Detection for Sign Language Zoom Area / Show Closed Caption with Zooming Sign Language
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Extended PVR Yes
- Freesync FreeSync Premium Pro
- G-SYNC N/A
- Filmmaker Mode (FMM) Yes
- IP Control Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- BT HID Built-in Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Time Shift Yes
- V-Chip N/A
- IPv6 Support Yes
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Energy Efficiency (NEA) 4
- Power Supply AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 290 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) N/A
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (Typical) N/A
- Peak Luminance Ratio N/A
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard) 341 kWh
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1839 x 1113 x 207 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD) 1682.3 x 998.5 x 315.8 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD) 1682.3 x 960.4 x 26.9 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD) 1042.0 x 315.8 mm
- Stand (Minimum) (WxD) - x -
- Package Weight 50.4 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 35.6 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 35.0 kg
- Remote Controller Model TM2180E
- Batteries (for Remote Control) N/A
- Samsung Smart Control (Included) Yes
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) N/A
- 15m/10m One Invisible Connection Support Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Support Yes
- Customizable Bezel Support Yes
- User Manual Yes
- E-Manual Yes
- ANT-Cable N/A
- Power Cable Yes
- HDMI Cable N/A
- Slim Gender Cable Yes
Find answers the question you have about the product
- QHow to troubleshoot apps that are not working on the Samsung Smart TV
- QHow to use Bixby on a Samsung Smart TV
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that keeps turning off by itself
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that will not turn on
- QHow to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that keeps turning on by itself
Compare the models
Compare with similar items