The item is in the cart.
SSD 860 QVO Performance
SSD 860 QVO Reliability new
Quality and Value Optimised SSD
Enjoy more accessible terabyte capacity. The SSD 860 QVO gives you huge storage, with solid performance and reliability with exceptional value. This breakthrough was achieved with Samsung’s latest 4-bit MLC V-NAND flash technology. Now's the time to upgrade to the fast SSD you need.
Speed Up to a New Normal
Speed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds* give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite** accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
*Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. The sequential write performances are measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances may not be sustained for the portion of data exceeding over Intelligent TurboWrite buffer size. Sequential performance measurements are based on CrystalDiskMark v. 5.0.2. Random performance measurements are based on IOmeter1.1.0. Test system configuration : Intel® Core i7-4790k CPU@4GHz, DDR3 1600MHz 8GB, OS-Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-Z97-PRO
** The Intelligent TurboWrite technology adjusts the buffer size to optimal level within the usable disk space; up to 42 GB for 1 TB model and up to 78 GB for 2TB and 4 TB models. For more information on Intelligent TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
Always be sure. The SSD 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology, and backed by a limited warranty of 3 years or up to 1,440 TBW*. Samsung has carried out extensive analysis of SSD user patterns in order to ensure a sufficient TBW rating for everyday PC users.
* TBW : Terabytes Written. Warrantied TBW : 360 TBW for 1TB model, 720 TBW for 2TB model, and 1,440 TBW for 4TB model. Limited warranty is valid up to 3 years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility
* Error Correction Code
Ample capacity at fast speed is worth the switch. Terabyte*-level capacity on a fast SSD elevates your computing experience. Upgrade from multiple storage solutions to the speed of a single mass-storage SSD to keep your OS, applications and massive data all together.
*A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Client PCs Application
- SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface Interface
- 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm) Dimension (WxHxD)
- Apporx. 62.0g Weight Weight
- Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Read
- Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration ** Measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated Sequential Write
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Please check in-stores for more details.