Tag it, Find it, Simply Smart
1. Tag it
Need to keep tabs on something? Attach a Galaxy SmartTag+ to those precious things in life.
2. Find it
If you lost your stuff, just launch the app, and see where it’s been last. Retracing your steps is easy.
3. Simply Smart
There it is! Thanks to Galaxy SmartTag+, finding lost items is smart and simple.
- * Strap, double-sided tape, name labels are sold separately and do not come with the device.
AR Finding walks you step-by-step to lost items
AR Finding gives you a uniquely visual way to locate a lost item with a SmartTag+ attached. It even lets you know you're close with a glimmering green light when you're at the destination. It shows you the way on your phone screen through the SmartThings app.
For Galaxy SmartTag+, Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required. Galaxy SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function. AR finding works between devices that support UWB technology. UWB is supported in Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold2. Accuracy may be reduced if there's an obstacle between you and the tag, such as when the tag is inside a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car.
Finding the important things in your life
Bluetooth powered SmartTag+* attaches easily to keys, bags and even the family pet. If you think your lost item is nearby but can’t quite find it, tap the ring button on your mobile and follow the familiar sound of your ringtone calling for you at the volume you set.
* Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles. Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used.
Locate your things from far away
Your tagged item is out of range? No problem! Even when offline, the Galaxy Find Network* can use scanned data to find it for you privately. You can also use other devices you own to locate your items.
* This feature is only available with Galaxy devices.
One-click convenience for your smart home
With SmartTag+, your smart home just got way more convenient. SmartTag+ can control various IoT devices with just a click of a button, so you can turn on the lights in your home before you even step inside.
IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function. The button feature on the SmartTag+ does not function without being connected to the user's mobile device. IoT products sold separately. Compatible devices in SmartThings app can be checked on SmartThings website at www.samsung.com/smartthings
- Bluetooth® BLE 5.0
- UWB O
- Distance Max. 120 m (BLE)
- Type Replaceable CR2032 1ea
- Battery Life Max. 165 days
- Dimension (Pack: WxHxD) 40.9 x 40.9 x 9.9 mm
- Weight 14.0 g
- Compatible Models Galaxy devices(smartphones,tablets) with Android OS 8 (O OS) or higher / UWB enabled Galaxy devices for AR Find feature
- Speaker Buzzer
- Buttons 1 ea
- Packaging Contents SmartTag+, Battery(attached), Quick Start Guide
Find answers to the questions you have about the product
KOREAN, ENGLISH, ENGLISH(North America), PORTUGUESE(Brazil), TRADITIONAL CHINESE(Taiwan), ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN
- ver 1.2
- 8.31 MB
- May 12. 2021
KOREAN, ENGLISH, ENGLISH(North America), PORTUGUESE(Brazil), SPANISH(Latin America), TRADITIONAL CHINESE(Taiwan), ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN
- ver 1.2
- 3.55 MB
- May 12. 2021
- Safety advice for your battery pack
- How to solve S Pen connection issues
- Differentiation between Samsung authorized earphones tuned by AKG vs un-authorized
- How to use the S22 Ultra S Pen and check its compatibility
- What to do when your Galaxy S21 Ultra does not recognise S Pen input on certain screen areas