How to install Water Line for Samsung Refrigerator
• Water line must be connected to potable water only
• If the Refrigerator is installed in area with low water pressure (below 20psi), a booster pump should be installed to compensate for the low pressure
• A universal water supply kit is available at extra cost from the dealer. The Refrigerator manufacturer recommends using a water supply kit containing copper tubing
• A newly-installed water filter cartridge may cause water to briefly spurt from the dispenser
• Before reinstalling the water filter, remove the wine rack (RS2577)
To install the water line, follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.