First look on the new device layout for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
• Press and hold to turn the Galaxy Watch Active on or off
• Press to turn on the screen
• Press and hold for more than 7 seconds to restart the Galaxy Watch Active
• Press to open the Apps screen when you are on the Watch screen
• Press to open the Watch screen when you are on any other screen
• Press to return to the previous screen.
• Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye, can cause stains on the band that may not be fully removed
• Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone. Inner components of the Galaxy Watch Active may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature
• If you use the device with its glass or acrylic body broken, there may be a risk of injury. Use the device only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it
• The pressure vent ensures that Galaxy Watch Active’s inner parts and sensors work correctly when you use the device in environment where the atmospheric pressure changes
• The device and some accessories (sold separately) contain magnets. The American Heart Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps or other electro medical devices (collectively, “Medical Device”) within the range of 15 cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THIS DEVICE AND SOME ACCESSORIES (SOLD SEPARATELY) UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN
• Do not store your device and some accessories (sold separately) near magnetic fields. Magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, may be damaged by magnetic fields
• Do not expose the wireless charger to water because the wireless charger does not have same water-resistance certification as your Galaxy Watch Active
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.