Galaxy Buds charging tips and precautions
Note: The information below is for Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Please refer to the user manual of each model for the exact function and usage.
- Unplug the charger when not in use to conserve energy.
- Since the charger does not have a power switch, you should disconnect the charger from the wall outlet to prevent power consumption.
- If the battery indicator does not work or displays incorrectly while charging, simply disconnect the charger from the charging case and reconnect it.
- When purchasing separately sold products, make sure to purchase genuine products provided by Samsung Electronics. Using other accessories may cause damage that may not be covered by warranty.
- Images and settings menus may differ depending on the model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.